From today through Labor Day, FXX is airing the entire 552-episode run of . In honor of what the network has dubbed (and cataloged by ) we're revisting our favorite home-themed moments...and the lessons they inspire.
1. White kitchens are overrated.
Wouldn't you rather have olive green appliances, orange-and-purple cabinetry, and a pale purple backsplash?
2. Your sofa should comfortably fit your entire family.
You never know how often you'll all want to squeeze together on it.
3. ...And it should be ready for anything.
From visiting families to gravity shifts.
4. You won't win friends with salad...but you will improve your kitchen with vegetable-print curtains.
Why, why, why hasn't anyone put that print into production in real life?
5. You should have a comfortable home office, should you need to work remotely.
...No shame in coming up with ways to make it really comfortable.
6. Don't be scared to make the television the focal point of your living room.
We all know that's the entire reason you have that room. Embrace it.
7. Your home should have an important role in your traditions.
(Even if they're mean.)
8. Never be afraid to DIY ready-made decor or work-issued signs.
Especially if said DIY'ing involves adorable photos.
9. If you have a passion, let it show in your bedroom.
You know, on second thought? Maybe not.
10. Your house should always be ready for a wedding.
11. It's important that family members share the brunt of housework.
No need for anyone to feel cheated.
12. Come up with a no-fail way to get guests to leave when you tire of them.
Hounds are a pretty safe option.
NOW: We know there are way, way more lessons. Won't you share your favorites in the comments?