1. When buying furniture you must first think about how to get it into your house...
2. ...And always double check your order before signing for the delivery…
3. Mismatched chairs add charm to any dining space.
4. Each person should have their very own (extremely comfortable) chair.
5. A whole room filled with ceramic animals? Too much. One large ceramic dog as a statement? PERFECTION.
6. Bold artwork adds character to every space.
Courtesy of fanforum.com
7. Sometimes DIYs go bad—really bad—but you have to make them work.
8.Curtains are key, you never know who may be looking in...
...or what you might see outside.
9. It's best to leave the electrical work to the professionals.
10. Antiques are great…
...but so is Pottery Barn.
11. Consider open shelving to show off colorful dishes and serveware.
Courtesy of friends.wikia.com
12. A rela bathroom is a must-have.
13. Don't be afraid of bold all-over color.
More From Miescisko: