Sadly, home appliances don't last forever, so if you're gearing up to buy a replacement—or even your first—it's important to know the times you're most likely to snag the best deal. Holiday weekends, for one, are near the top of the list.
With Presidents' Day right around the corner, it's go time. Prices on refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, dryers, Instant Pots, KitchenAid Mixers, and more will all be discounted, and things will certainly get wild. Who knows? Maybe you'll finally purchase that smart microwave you've been eying. Dream big.
One sale I'm particularly excited about this year is Best Buy's Presidents' Day event, as they offered up to 35 percent off refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and more last year. I can only hope they repeat that deal (or beat it) this year. Here are the appliance sales that have been confirmed so far:
- Save daily on different home appliances.
- Take 35 percent off refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and more.
- Save $30 on a Google Home
- Save $20 on a Google Home Hub
- And more.
- Save big on refrigerators and other cooking appliances.
- Take up to 35 percent off appliance special values.
- Save $200 on the Roper Washer/Electric Dryer Pair
- Take 39 percent off Samsung Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator
- Save $100 on Maytag Fingerprint Resistant Stainless-Steel Dishwasher
- Take 30 percent off Cuisinart products.
- Save on Nest home security products.
- Take up to 40 percent off select home appliances
- Save $280 on a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- Save $150 on an iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Get a BISSELL PowerLifter Vacuum for $99
- Take up to 70 percent off cookware, small electrics, and major appliances.
Plan accordingly, because we'll keep this post updated as more sales get confirmed before the big weekend.
Follow Miescisko on Instagram.